Stanley Cup Playoff Notes:
- Suspended on May 16 for the entirety of the WCSF series
- 2nd on the team in hits (18) at time of his suspension
- Scored the overtime winner in Game 2 of the WCQF at Vancouver on May 3
- 6th career postseason appearance (2006, ’09-present)
- Appeared in two Stanley Cup Finals (2006 with EDM, 2011 with VAN)
2012-13 Game Notes
- Had six points (2-4=6) and a shootout winning goal in 11 games with the Sharks
- T-2nd most hits on the Sharks this season (89)
- Tied the Sharks team high for the season with 8 hits vs. Columbus on April 21
- Scored his first goal as a Shark on April 18 vs. Minnesota and added an assist 22-seconds later
- Picked up 2 assists, 7 hits and drew a penalty in his first game as a Sharks
- Was T-9th in points (5-7=12) in 28 games with Phoenix at the time of the trade
- He and Scott Gomez are two of six Hispanic NHL players along with Al Montoya, John Tavares, Alec Martinez and Mike Ribeiro
Last Game: Dec. 13/07 at Detroit (0-0-0, 2 PIM, E, 11:54)br>NY Islanders 1st choice, 5th overall, in 2000 NHL Entry Draft.
Career Oilers Stats: 275 GP 67-53-120 239 PIM
Career NHL Stats: 306 GP 67-59-126 255 PIM
Career Hat Tricks: 0 Career Penalty Shots: 0
Home: 1-4-5 Away: 4-2-6
Even: 4-5-9 Powerplay: 1-1-2 Shorthanded: 0-0-0
Overtime: 0-0-0 Game-Winning: 2-0-2 Empty Net: 0-0-0
Multiple Games: Goals - 1; Assists - 1; Points - 3
Shootout Goals-Attempts: 1-3
2007-08 GAME HIGHS:
Goals: 2; Oct. 18/07 at Phoenix (GWG) - Ties single-game career-high
Assists: 3; Oct. 25/07 vs Minnesota - Ties single-game career-high
Points: 3; Oct. 25/07 vs Minnesota (0-3-3) - Ties single-game career-high
PIM: 9; Oct 4/07 vs San Jose
Shots: 10; Nov. 7/07 at Colorado
Plus/Minus: +3; Oct. 18/07 at Phoenix
Ice Time: 23:06; Oct. 28/07 at Anaheim
Hits: 6; Twice, Last - Nov. 20/07 vs Vancouver
Blocked Shots: 2; Twice, Last - Oct. 25/07 vs Minnesota
Scored 5-6-11 with 36 PIM and was -4 in 32 GP.
Scored points in 8 of 32 GP and was plus or even in 20 of 32 GP.
Underwent surgery on Jan. 18 to repair ACL of his right knee & was out of the lineup for the remainder of the season. Placed on NHL IRL on Dec. 16 with a sprained ACL of his right knee suffered at Detroit (Dec. 15). Missed 49 games (Dec. 15-Apr. 3) due to the injury.
Had a four-game scoring streak (2-2-4; Nov. 28-Dec. 3) ended vs Pittsburgh (Dec. 5).
Scored assist at LA (Dec. 3), GWG at Anaheim (Dec. 2), an assist vs Anaheim (Nov. 30) & scored a goal vs Colorado (Nov. 28).
Led Oilers with season-high 6 hits vs Vancouver (Nov. 20).
Had career-high 10 shots on goal at Colorado (Nov. 7).
Also had 7 shots on goal twice; Oct. 28 at Anaheim & Oct. 18 at Phoenix.
Scored three assists vs Minnesota (Oct. 25) to tie his single-game career-high.
Equaled a single-game high with two goals, including GWG, at Phoenix (Oct. 18).
Had his streak of 215 consecutive games played come to an end when he was a healthy scratch vs St. Louis (Dec. 7). The streak was the Oilers longest active games played streak. It began on Feb. 21, 2004 & included the final 22 games of 2003-04, all 82 games of both 2005-06 & 2006-07 and the first 29 games of 2007-08.
Needs 24 games for 300th career Oilers game.
Needs 61 PIM for 300th career Oilers PIM.
Needs 45 PIM for 300th career NHL PIM.
Played 300th career NHL game at Colorado (Nov. 28/07).
GAMES MISSED DUE TO INJURY OR ILLNESS: 48; Dec. 15-Apr. 1 - Sprained ACL R. Knee