-Scored 1st goal of season on (Oct. 25/11 vs VAN)
-He registered one assist on Jan. 26/13 at Calgary to surpass Esa Tikkanen as 8th on the Oilers all-time scoring list with 436 points.
-Horcoff took over 9th in Oilers All-Time goals from Doug Wieght on Mar. 10 at CHI (158).
-Returned to the line up March 10th vs. Chicago after missing the last 15 games with a bronken knuckle in his right hand.
-Recorded one goal, 18:47 in ice time and had a 52% faceoff percentage in his return on March 10th.
-Scored 1st career hat trick on Jan. 11th, 2006 at PIT-Recorded 4 assists Nov. 17th, 2005 vs. DET
Last Game: Apr. 11/09 @ Calgary (0-0-0, 0 PIM, E, 18:33)br /> Career Oilers/NHL Stats: 560 GP 120-218-338 366 PIM
Career Hat Tricks: 1 - Jan. 10, 2006 at Pittsburgh (3 goals)br /> Career Penalty Shots: 0
Season Highs: Goals: 1-16x, Last - Mar. 19 at COL; Assists: 2 - 9x, Last - Apr. 10 vs CGY; Points: 3 - 3x, Last - Apr. 10 vs CGY (1-2-3); PIM: 5, Nov. 23 at Stl
Multiple Games: Goals - 0; Assists - 9; Points - 11
Shootout Goals-Attempts: 2008-09: 0-1; Career: 5-9; 3 SDG)br /> - Scored 17-36-53 with 39 PIM & was +7 in 80 GP.
- 2nd on Oilers scoring list & was 4th in goals and 3rd in assists.
- Won 53.9% of his faceoffs (947-1756) to lead Oilers
- Finished 1st in NHL with 1756 faceoffs & 1st in faceoffs won with 947.
- Has established new Oilers single-season record for most face-offs and face-offs won. Won 7 of 14 faceoffs at PHO (Mar. 26) to establish a new Oilers record for most face-off wins in a season and set the new team record for most face-offs in a season at ANA (Mar.27). Todd Marchant held the previous Edmonton records with 843 wins and 1593 face-offs in 1999-00.
- Won 23 of 32 face-offs (71.88%) vs Calgary (Feb. 21). The 23 face-off wins fell one shy of the team record of 24 (Doug Weight, Mar. 28/99 vs SJ).
- Ranked 11th in TOI among NHL forwards, averaging 21:21 minutes per game.
- Scored points (1-6-7) in 5 of his last 9 games (Mar. 26-Apr. 11).
- Scored points (7-17-24) in 18 of his last 37 games (Jan. 16-Feb. 5 & Feb. 11-Apr. 11).
- Scored PPA at PHO (Mar. 26) for his 332nd career Oilers/NHL point, moving past Craig MacTavish into sole possession of 13th place on Oilers all-time scoring list.
- Returned to the lineup vs MTL (Feb. 11) after missing 2 games (Feb. 7-8) due to lower body injury and registered his 7th multiple point game with two assists.
- Scored two assists vs Dallas for 6th MPG. 2nd assist was his 200th career Oilers/NHL assist.
- Became 14th player in Oilers history to score 300 career points with 1-2-3 at STL (Nov. 29). 300th point was a goal at 2:59 of 3rd period on Manny Legace.
- Played 500th Oilers NHL game vs Detroit (Nov. 20).
- Led Oilers forwards in ice time & has led Edmonton forwards in ice time in 62 of 82 games, including season-high 28:05 vs Anaheim (Dec. 19).
- 8 of his 16 goals & 21 of his 53 points came on the powerplay.
- Had six-game scoring streak (2-7-9; Nov. 26-Dec. 6) ended vs Florida (Dec. 11).
- Scored season-high 1-2-3 at Stl (Nov. 29) & at CBJ (Nov. 18).