Gift In Kind Requests
The Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation is pleased to offer support through in-kind donations to registered charitable organizations (as defined by the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency with a BN# that ends in RR0001) in Northern and Central Alberta, whose programs support education, health and wellness for youth.
While the EOCF supports many worthy causes, it is impossible to support every request that we receive. The following areas/groups are precluded from support by the EOCF:
- Minor sport associations and teams
- Organizations not located in Northern or Central Alberta
- Sponsorship of events
- Prizing or giveaways
- Religious or fraternal organizations
- Political causes or candidates
- Endowment funds
- Third party fundraising - defined as an event put on by one community group or organization for the benefit of another group or charitable organization
- Capital Campaigns
- Capital Projects (such as playgrounds)
In-kind contributions of autographed memorabilia, which may include jerseys, sticks, hats or pictures, are made on an ongoing basis. All requests for in-kind donations must be submitted in writing on company letterhead or via online application form a minimum of six weeks prior to your event.
Faxed requests, emailed requests and phone calls will not be accepted.
How will I know if my request has been accepted?
Organizations will be contacted by telephone if their request is approved and by mail if it is not. The EOCF will do its best to reply to your request within six to eight weeks of receiving it. Please do not call to follow up on your request as we are unable to provide status updates.