Gift In Kind Requests
The Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation is pleased to offer support through in-kind donations to registered charitable organizations (as defined by the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency with a BN# that ends in RR0001) in Northern and Central Alberta, whose programs support education, health and wellness for youth.
While the EOCF supports many worthy causes, it is impossible to support every request that we receive. The following areas/groups are precluded from support by the EOCF:
- Minor sport associations and teams
- Organizations not located in Northern or Central Alberta
- Sponsorship of events
- Prizing or giveaways
- Religious or fraternal organizations
- Political causes or candidates
- Endowment funds
- Third party fundraising - defined as an event put on by one community group or organization for the benefit of another group or charitable organization
- Capital Campaigns
- Capital Projects (such as playgrounds)
In-kind contributions include autographed memorabilia, such as jerseys sticks, hats or pictures.
Please note that we are no longer able to accept donation requests via mail, fax, email, or phone. Only requests received with at least six weeks' notice and submitted through our online application will be considered.
If you are a registered charitable organization, please click here to apply for a donation.
If you are a non-charitable organization, please click here to apply for a donation.
How will I know if my request has been accepted?
Donation requests are processed on a month-by-month basis. You will receive an email detailing the outcome of your request in the month prior to your event. Please note that due to the high volume of requests we receive, we are unable to provide status updates.