- No alcohol may be brought into Rexall Place.
- Alcohol may be purchased within Rexall Place but may not be taken outside.
- Those under 30 will be asked to present a government-issued picture ID
- Located on the main concourse at the north and south entrances as well as in the Ice Level Clubs.
Child Safety Program
- Parents can take children to north/south Guest Services to receive a wristband that includes section/row/seat number.
- Rexall Place Supervisors will locate their parent/guardian
- Report lost child to north/south Guest Services
Customer Experience Department
- 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday
- 780-414-GOAL (4625)
- TELUS Field 10233-96 Avenue N.W., T5K 0A5
- During the game, visit the Oilers Game Day Office, located on the northeast side of Rexall Place behind section 120.
- Open 90 minutes prior to the start of each home game.
- Level 1: No immediate wheelchair access
- Level 2: Staff area – no public access
- Level 3 (Main Concourse): All-Stars – northwest main concourse/South Pass Gate
- Main concourse – level 3 South – by Section 101
- Main concourse – level 3 North – by Section 119
- Level 4: Via South Pass Gate – South side only
- Level 5: Across from section 216 – North side only
- Level 6: All-stars – North side only
- Escalator: south and north club concierges
- Note: There are stairs leading to the lower bowl seating area from level 1
Emergency Automobile Assistance
- Edmonton Oilers provide complimentary boosting service for Rexall Place lots only. To contact a towing service visit one of the Guest Services Booth locations.
Executive Suite Rentals
- For more information on renting an Executive Suite, click here.
- Located on the main concourse across from section 128.
- All washrooms are equipped with a baby change station and are wheelchair accessible.
- Profane language and disruptive behavior is prohibited.
- Behaviour could result in ejection and potential loss of Season Seat Holder privileges.
- To anonymously report a concern, GuestAssist is an anonymous two-way text messaging-based communication between ticket holders and arena staff. Text to 587-416-0166.
- Located to the left of the southwest doors, behind section 102/104.
Food and Beverage
- Pizza 73
- Chefs Corner buffet style dining (behind section 215)
- Males may wear body paint from the waist up.
- Hats, wigs etc. are permitted as long as they don’t interfere with the view of other guests.
Guest Services Booth
- North Guest Service located on the northeast side of the building across from section 116/118.
- South Guest Service located on the south side of the building across from section 101/136.
- GuestAssist is an anonymous two-way text messaging-based communication between ticket holders and arena staff. Text to 587-416-0166.
Lost and Found
- Items can be reported at the South Pass Gate located behind section 136.
- To report lost or found items after the game, call 780-491-3429, Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- Oilers Season Seat Holders, present your Season Seat Card at the Oilers Store (Rexall Place and Kingsway Mall) to receive 15% off regular priced merchandise.
- Five stores are located throughout Rexall Place and are open on game nights.
- The Oilers Store at Kingsway Mall is open seven days a week.
Noisemakers and Laser Pointers
CO2 air horns and laser pointers are prohibited.
- Still photography is permitted.
- Professional lenses, flash devices and audio recorders are prohibited.
- Must not be obtrusive or block sight lines.
- For the safety of all guests, protective netting is a permanent fixture in Rexall Place on the ends and corners.
Putting Items on LED Signage Ledge
- Refrain from placing items/banging the signage
Security and Bag Check
- All bags will be searched
- Diaper bags and medical needs bags are permitted
- Must be able to fit under seat
- Strollers, car seats, etc. can be checked into the north or south Guest Services booth.
- Service pets are welcome in Rexall Place. Guests with service pets should contact the Oilers Ticket Office in advance to make seating arrangements. No other animals or pets are permitted in Rexall Place under any circumstances.
Signage, Banner and Flags
- Must be in good taste.
- Must not obstruct the view of other guests.
- Must not obstruct permanent signage or damage wall surfaces.
- Flagpoles beyond 23 inches are prohibited.
- Smoking is not permitting inside Rexall Place (including e-cigarettes)
- Smoking is permitted in designated locations at the north and south entrances.
- Must be five metres from any door, window or air-intake.
- Taxi stand is located on the southside of the north doors for all Rexall Place events.
Throwing Items on Ice
- Strictly prohibited
- Hat tricks are the only exception, hats are not returned.
>> Click here for the full Rexall Place Information Guide