Ticket Forwarding & Reprinting
If you have misplaced your Season Seat Card or wish to print or forward your seats to friends, family or clients, follow these simple steps:
- Login to your online Oilers Account Manager using your account ID and password
- Click on Manage My Tickets
- In the calendar, select the game you would like to manage
- Select the action from the drop down menu and check the box corresponding to the ticket(s) you would like to print or forward.
- The seats you have selected will move to your cart at the top right corner of the screen. The cart allows you to forward tickets for multiple games to a single recipient or print multiple games at once.
- Once you have selected all the seats you wish to manage, click the continue button and follow the onscreen instructions.
Repeat the steps above for any other games on your account that you wish to forward or print.
Reprinting may also be done by calling the Oilers Ticket Office and speaking to a Customer Experience Representative during business hours. Tickets can be left for pick up at the Oilers Ticket office (TELUS Field) during regular office hours or at the Game Day Office (Rexall Place) 90 minutes prior to game start.
Ticket Forwarding & Reprinting Fees
|Print at home via online Account Manager
|Ticket Forwarding via online Account Manager
|Individual game ticket Forwarding/Printing through the Oilers Customer Experience Team (in person or via phone request)
||$1.95 per seat, per game