The Oilers Online Account Manager is your one-stop-shop. Manage your account online and get the most from your Season Seat investment. It’s simple. It’s fast. It’s convenient.
Account Information Changes
|Here's what you can do:
Access Your Account Today
- Update your account profile
- Track seat usage throughout the season
- Email your tickets to friends and family
- Make payments (currently based on certain plans)
- Print tickets
- New! Sell tickets on Edmonton Oilers TicketExchange
STEP 1: Go to edmontonoilers.com and select the “Account Manager” button or click here
STEP 2: Login to your account with the Account ID and Password
STEP 3: Start managing your account
Account Manager allows you to manage your payments securely and conveniently. Select “Pay Invoices” to view statements and make payments online.
Changes to address, telephone numbers or other account information can be updated through your Oilers Online Account Manager or submitted in writing with the signature of the primary account holder. Corporate account changes must be on company letterhead.
Account changes may be sent to:
Edmonton Oilers Customer Experience Team
Phone: 780-414-GOAL (4625)
Edit Your Personal Profile
With online access to your account, you can easily update your account profile anytime. This includes important contact information such as mailing address, phone number and email address. If you are interested in receiving online offers, be sure to keep your email address up-to-date.
Sell Tickets on Edmonton Oilers Ticket Exchange
The Edmonton Oilers TicketExchange is the only safe, secure and authorized site for the resale of Oilers tickets
. This service allows Oilers Season Seat & Mini-Pack Holders the opportunity to post their tickets for resale to the general public. The Oilers TicketExchange is the only resale site that can guarantee the validity of the ticket to the buyer, ensuring it will be accepted at the door.
You may begin posting your tickets for sale tomorrow, April 3 for all remaining regular season home games starting with the Oilers game on April 13. We will begin promoting the Oilers TicketExchange to the public next week and expect the site will see heavy ticket-buyer traffic through the end of the regular season.
Oilers TicketExchange will facilitate the transaction by charging the buyer’s credit card and transferring monies to your account. In addition, you won’t have to deal with ticket delivery. Thanks to unique barcode technology, it will be handled electronically. Payment for all tickets sold from your account will be processed and will be applied to your account one week after the sold game is played.
To post tickets for sale on the Edmonton Oilers TicketExchange, simply log on to your Account Manager
with your Account ID, 100001 and password:
- Click on “Manage My Tickets”
- Select the game from the calendar
- In the drop down menu select “Sell Tickets on Edmonton Oilers TicketExchange”, check the box next to the tickets you wish to sell and click “Done”
- Enter your preferred posting price and expiration date. Click "Continue"
- Verify the information and click “Post Tickets for Sale”
for a step by step guide on how to post tickets for sale
For the 2012-13 season the Edmonton Oilers are proud to present the New Paperless season ticket. It’s the most convenient, secure and greenest way into Rexall Place all season long! There are no tickets to carry, just bring your cards to the arena and enter with ease.
The Season Seat Card also serves as your Season Seat Holder ID. Present your Season Seat Card at the Oilers Store (Rexall Place and Kingsway Mall) to receive 15% off regular price merchandise.
Every Edmonton Oilers Season Seat Account will receive one card per seat for the Regular Season and another card per seat for the 2013 Playoffs.
Sharing Your Season Seats
There are three great options for sharing your seats:
CLICK HERE for Season Seat Card FAQs
- Print a paper ticket at home or at the office through your Oilers Account Manager
- Forward tickets electronically through your Oilers Account Manager
- Provide your Season Seat Card to the recipient
Additional Ticket Policy
As an added convenience, Season Seat Holders may order additional tickets to any regular season home game based on availability. Tickets purchased are limited to the number of season seats held, to a maximum of four (4) tickets per account.
Barrier Free Seating
Due to building configurations, barrier free seating is very limited. For inquiries please contact email@example.com or 780-414-GOAL (4625).
Donating Tickets - Seats for Kids
The Edmonton Oilers Comunity Foundation works with registered children's charities in Northern Alberta to redistribute tickets and provide children facing extraordinary challenges the chance to experience Oilers hockey live at Rexall Place. A charitable tax receipt will be issued for the face value of the tickets. Visit the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation for more information or call 780-414-GOAL (4625).
Due to television broadcasting schedules, game times are subject to change. Any changes will be announced on edmontonoilers.com, Oilers Facebook, Twitter and the Oilers EDGE email service.
Lost or Stolen Season Seat Cards / Tickets
Lost tickets can be reprinted at home by logging into your online Account Manager or by calling a Customer Experience Representative at 780-414-GOAL (4625). In order to reprint tickets for stolen cards a police report must accompany your request. Original barcodes will be deactivated and new tickets with a different barcode will be activated and printed. Only the new tickets will grant access to Rexall Place.
Oilers Game Day Office
The Game Day Office is located on the northeast side of Rexall Place, behind section 120 on the main concourse. It is open a minimum of two hours before game time or 30 minutes before the doors open. Season Seat Holders with questions or concerns about their Oilers account or problems with their tickets on game night should direct their inquiries to the Game Day Office. Any lost or stolen ticket reprint requests will be available for pick up at the Game Day Office unless otherwise specified. The Game Day Office is also the home of the Community Corner Silent Auction and the location for 50/50 prize redemption.
Renewals & Upgrades
Season Seat Renewals are complete for the 2012-13 season. Stay tuned in early January for more information on the 2013-14 season.
To reserve your place on the Registry roster, click here.
Ticket Forwarding & Reprinting
If you have misplaced your Season Seat Card or wish to print or forward your seats to friends, family or clients, follow these simple steps:
- Login to your online Oilers Account Manager using your account ID and password
- Click on Manage My Tickets
- In the calendar, select the game you would like to manage
- Select the action from the drop down menu and check the box corresponding to the ticket(s) you would like to print or forward.
- The seats you have selected will move to your cart at the top right corner of the screen. The cart allows you to forward tickets for multiple games to a single recipient or print multiple games at once.
- Once you have selected all the seats you wish to manage, click the continue button and follow the onscreen instructions.
Repeat the steps above for any other games on your account that you wish to forward or print. You may only print or forward one game at a time.
Reprinting may also be done by calling the Oilers Ticket Office and speaking to a Customer Experience Representative during business hours. Tickets can be left for pick up at the Oilers Ticket office (TELUS Field) during regular office hours or at the Game Day Office (Rexall Place) 90 minutes prior to game start.
Ticket Forwarding & Reprinting Fees
|Print at home via online Account Manager
|Ticket Forwarding via online Account Manager
|Individual game ticket Forwarding/Printing through the Oilers Customer Experience Team (in person or via phone request)
||$1.95 per seat, per game
|Full Season Ticket Printing through the Oilers Customer Experience Team (in person or via phone request)
||$35 per seat, per person
Oilers Ticket Office
Tickets ordered over the phone may be picked up at the Will Call location on north side of Rexall Place, next to the Wayne Gretzky statue. Tickets will be made available 90 minutes before the scheduled game time. The purchaser’s photo identification, confirmation number and credit card will be required for pickup.
Edmonton Oilers Head Office
10233 - 96 Ave N.W.
||780-414-GOAL (4625) or
(866) 414-GOAL (4625)
||Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Customer Experience Team
||11230 110 Street
||Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Game Day Office
The Game Day Office is located on the North East side of Rexall Place, behind section 120 on the main concourse. It is open a minimum of two hours before game time or 30 minutes before the doors open. Phone: 780-409-3764
- No alcohol may be brought into Rexall Place.
- May be purchased within building, but may not be taken outside.
- Those under 30 will be asked for government issued picture ID.
- Located on the main concourse at the north and south entrances as well as in the Ice Level Clubs.
Child Safety Program
- Parents can take children to north/south Guest Services to receive a wristband that includes section/row/seat number.
- Rexall Place Supervisors will locate their parent/guardian
- Report lost child to north/south Guest Services
Customer Experience Department
- 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday
- 780-414-GOAL (4625)
- TELUS Field 10233-96 Avenue N.W., T5K 0A5
- During the game, visit Oilers Game Day office, located on the north side of Rexall Place behind section 120.
- Open 90 minutes prior to the start of each home game.
- Level 1: No immediate wheelchair access
- Level 2: Staff area – no public access
- Level 3 (Main Concourse): All-Stars – northwest main concourse/South Pass Gate
- Main concourse – level 3 South – by Section 101
- Main concourse – level 3 North – by Section 119
- Level 4: Via South Pass Gate – South side only
- Level 5: Across from section 216 – North side only
- Level 6: All-stars – North side only
- Escalator: south and north club concierges
- Note: There are stairs leading to the lower bowl seating area from level 1
Emergency Automobile Assistance
- Edmonton Oilers provide complimentary boosting service for Rexall Place lots only. To contact a towing service visit one of the Guest Services Booth locations.
- Located on the main concourse across from section 128.
- All washrooms are equipped with a baby change station and are wheelchair accessible.
- Profane language and disruptive behavior is prohibited.
- Behaviour could result in ejection and potential loss of Season Seat Holder privileges.
- To anonymously report a concern, GuestAssist is an anonymous two-way text messaging-based communication between ticket holders and arena staff. Text to 78247, enter NLIVE with your location and concern.
First Aid Station
- Located to the left of the southwest doors, behind section 102/104.
Food & Beverage
- Boston Pizza
- Chefs Corner buffet style dining (behind section 215)
- Males may wear body paint from the waist up.
- Hats, wigs etc. are permitted as long as they don’t interfere with the view of other guests.
Guest Services Booth
- North Guest Service located on the northeast side of the building across from section 116/118.
- South Guest Service located on the south side of the building across from section 101/136.
- GuestAssist is an anonymous two-way text messaging-based communication between ticket holders and arena staff. Text to 78247, enter NLIVE with your location and concern.
Lost and Found
- Items can be reported at the South Pass Gate located behind section 136.
- To report lost or found items after the game, call 780-491-3429, Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- Oilers Season Seat Holders, present your Season Seat Card at the Oilers Store (Rexall Place and Kingsway Mall) to receive 15% off regular priced merchandise.
- Five stores are located throughout Rexall Place and are open on game nights.
- The Oilers Store at Kingsway Mall is open seven days a week.
Noisemakers & Laser Pointers
- CO2 air horns and laser points are prohibited.
- Still photography is permitted.
- Professional lenses, flash devices and audio recorders are prohibited.
- Must not be obtrusive or block sight lines.
Parking & Seating Map
- For the safety of all guests, protective netting is a permanent fixture in Rexall Place on the ends and corners.
Putting Items on LED Signage Ledge
- Refrain from placing items/banging the signage
Security & Bag Check
- All bags will be searched
- Diaper bags and medical needs bags are permitted
- Must be able to fit under seat
- Strollers, car seats, etc. can be checked into the north or south Guest Services booth.
Service pets are welcome in Rexall Place. Guests with service pets should contact the Oilers Ticket Office in advance to make seating arrangements. No other animals or pets are permitted in Rexall Place under any circumstances.
Signs, Banners & Flags
- Must be in good taste.
- Must not obstruct the view of other guests.
- Must not obstruct permanent signage or damage wall surfaces.
- Flagpoles beyond 23 inches are prohibited.
- Smoking is permitted in designated locations at the north and south entrances.
- Must be five meters from any door, window or air intake.
- Taxi stand is located on the southside of the north doors for all Rexall Place events.
Throwing Items on Ice
- Strictly prohibited
- Hat tricks are the only exception, hats are not returned.
>> Click here for the full Rexall Place Information Guide