The Al Hamilton Scholarship Award
- Value: $2,000 per year for a maximum of four years ($8,000)
- Application Open: April 13, 2016
- Closing Deadline: May 27, 2016
- Demonstrate outstanding academic achievement
- Demonstrate achievement in organized sports at a competitive level
- Demonstrate community leadership and involvement
How to ApplyTo apply, candidates must fill out the application found.
Candidates must also include their most recent report card, a short, 500-word essay on why they believe they deserve the Al Hamilton Scholarship, as well as at least two letters of recommendation: one outlining the candidate’s athletic contributions and a second outlining their community involvement.
Candidates may also include up to two (2) additional letters of recommendation.
Applications should be postmarked on or before May 27, 2016 and sent to:
Edmonton Oilers Alumni Association
Attn: Kevin Radomski
11230 - 110 St.