- All requests must be received at least six weeks prior to the event in order to qualify for consideration.
- Faxed requests, emails and phone calls will not be accepted. Only requests completed via the online process will be considered.
- Every request will be responded to in a timely manner.
- Due to the high volume of requests received, we regret that we cannot fulfill every request.
- We please ask that you do not call to check on the status of your request.
If your organization is a registered charity, more information on how to apply for funding and/or a donation through the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation (EOCF) can be found here.
The Edmonton Oilers Hockey Club will not accept any personal items to be autographed by our players, alumni or coaches. These items are important to you and we want to prevent the misfortune of damaged or misplaced items.
Please note that any item sent to the organization will be immediately returned unsigned.
Both current players and alumni of the Edmonton Oilers value being active and contributing members of our community. Our players take pride in participating in as many community initiatives during the NHL season as possible and are committed to making a difference both on and off the ice.
- Requests must be submitted at least six weeks prior to the event.
- All requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis with our Hockey Operations department.
- Due to team commitments and personal schedules we regret that we are unable to fulfill every request.
- Please consult the Edmonton Oilers season schedule here to help avoid any potential scheduling conflicts.
Fan Pack/Pocket Schedule
Fan packs and pocket schedules are available to our fans throughout the year. Due to the high volume of requests we please ask that you limit your requests to one per season. This is done in the spirit of fairness and to ensure that we are able to share these special complimentary items with all of our great fans.
To request a fan pack or pocket schedule please click here
Edmonton Oilers players receive hundreds of letters from fans and each player attempts to respond in a timely manner.
If there is an individual you would like to send mail to, please send to the address below and it will be passed along to the player.
We recommend that you do not send any items of value or importance. The Edmonton Oilers cannot guarantee that all letters will be responded to or the safe return of these items.
- Edmonton Oilers Hockey Club
ATTN: [PLAYER NAME]
300, 10214 – 104 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB T5J 0H6