Vote for the Play of the Week: Jan. 13 to 19
In week 16, two goals from Jordan Eberle and a Taylor Hall to Justin Schultz play compete to be named Play of the Week
|VOTING CLOSED||Each week, edmontonoilers.com reviews all the top goals, saves, hits and fights and narrows it down to the final three. That means it's up to you, the fans, to decide which is the top play for the week.
Last week with 51% of the votes, RNH's overtime winner claimed the Play of the Week title.
In week 16, two goals from Jordan Eberle and a Taylor Hall to Justin Schultz play compete to be named Play of the Week.
- January 6 - 12: Nugent-Hopkins overtime winner
- Dec. 30 - Jan 5: Gordon from the ice
- December 23 - 29: RNH Extends Lead versus Philly
- December 9 - 15: Perron One-Handed Wraparound
- December 2 - 8: Hall Ties it Late
- November 25 - Dec. 1: Dubnyk Robs Stars Twice
- November 18 - 24: Smyth on the Doorstep
- November 11 - 17: Hand-Eye Hemsky
- November 4 - 10: Fedun's First
- October 21 - 27: Perron Tic-Tac-Toe
- October 14 - 20: Hall Scores two in 8 seconds
- October 7 - 13: Three-Way Passing Play
- October 1 - 6: Gazdic Drops the Gloves
- View archives of past nominees/winners for the Plays of the Week