EOCF Accepting Grant Applications
Does your registered charity need new supplies? How about an extra youth coordinator? The Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation (EOCF) is pleased to offer its support to registered charitable organizations in Northern and Central Alberta, whose programs support education and health and wellness for youth. The EOCF is currently accepting applications for financial grants up to $5,000. But don’t miss out, the deadline to apply is November 1 at midnight.
Proposals for grants must be received by mail and should, at minimum, include:
- Complete contact information and registered charitable number
- Outline of organization's mission and mandate
- Detailed project description including timeline, measurable outcomes, number of people it will benefit and the potential impact on the community
- Exact funding amount requested and detailed budget for the project
- Recognition opportunities for the EOCF
Selected recipients will be determined by the Foundation’s Board of Directors and will receive their grant by December 31, 2013.
For more information on the grant process, please visit our Donation Requests section.