Vote for the Play of the Week: Nov. 12 to 18
In week 7, two goals from Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and an OT winner from Mark Arcobello compete to be play of the week!
||Each week, edmontonoilers.com reviews all the top goals, saves, hits and fights and narrows it down to the final three. That means it's up to you, the fans, to decide which is the top play for the week.
Last week, Justin Schultz's OT winner won with 54% of the votes.
In week 7, two goals from Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and an OT winner from Mark Arcobello compete to be this week's play of the week!
- November 5 - 11: Schultz OT Winner
- October 29 - Nov. 4: Eberle Wins it for the Barons
- October 22 - 28: Eberle Walks it in
- October 15 - 21: Justin Schultz scores... again
- October 8 - 14: Justin Schultz feeds Arcobello
- October 1 - 7: Pitlick pots one
- View archives of past nominees/winners for the Plays of the Week