EOCF spreads Christmas cheer to 21 agencies
- 630 CHED Santa’s Anonymous
- Bissell Centre
- Boyle McCauley Health Centre
- Centre for Family Literacy
- Diakonos Retreat Society
- Edmonton Inner City Children’s Project
- Edmonton Mennonite Centre for Newcomers
- Edmonton’s Food Bank
- Hope Mission
- Lloydminster & District United Way
- Meals on Wheels
- Mustard Seed
- Nina Haggerty Centre for the Arts
- Project Adult Literacy Society (P.A.L.S.)
- Salvation Army
- Starlight Children’s Foundation
- Sunrise House Youth Emergency Shelter (Grande Prairie)
- United Way of Central Alberta (Red Deer)
- United Way of Fort McMurray
- United Way of Grande Prairie & Region
- YWCA Edmonton
Since 2001, the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation (EOCF) continues the Oilers legacy of giving back by contributing its unique resources and financial support to charitable organizations that serve the communities of Northern Alberta. Led by a dedicated community Board of Directors, the EOCF has developed a number of programs and partnerships that target those who need it most. The EOCF raises its funds through a variety of fundraising initiatives that take place during Oilers home games and the generous contributions of Oilers fans and friends.
The Foundation gives back in excess of $1 million annually to charitable organizations registered with Revenue Canada who focus their activities on educational initiatives, health and wellness, and youth programs.
A special reminder for those fans in attendance at Rexall Place, that on Friday, December 19th , the Oilers host the Anaheim Ducks for the annual "Shirts Off Our Backs Night." 23 autographed jerseys will be raffled off by the Oilers Ladies and all proceeds are in support of the Christmas Bureau of Edmonton.
For more information about the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation please visit our website at www.oilersfoundation.ca.
The Edmonton Oilers 30th Anniversary Season is presented in part by the Rexall Family of Pharmacies, Bell, Molson Canadian, ATB Financial and Ford.