Edmonton Oilers Skills Competition, Powered By McDonald?s, Coming March 1st!
The Edmonton Oilers Skills Competition is a fan-focused event that pits Oilers players against each other in an exciting demonstration of hockey skills. Individual competitions include:
• Puck Control Relay – Oilers players demonstrate their stick handling abilities
• Fastest Skater – Witness the exceptional speed of NHL players on ice
• Hardest Shot – See the awesome power of a perfectly timed slapshot
• Most Accurate Shot – Marvel at the precision of an NHL snapshot
• King Of The Shootout – Cheer on the most exciting moment in all of sports
In addition to watching the thrilling skills competition, all fans in attendance will receive an exclusive Edmonton Oilers poster.
Proceeds from the Edmonton Oilers Skill Competition, powered by McDonald’s, will benefit Ronald McDonald House, the NHLPA’s Goals and Dreams Fund and the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation.
Tickets for Edmonton Oilers Skills Competition go on sale on Saturday, December 15th at 10:00 AM at the Rexall Place Box Office, online at www.edmontonoilers.com, or by calling (780) 414-GOAL. Tickets are just $8 in advance or $10 at the door.
Tickets are also available from a number of Minor Hockey and Ringette teams throughout Oil Country who are using ticket sales for the Edmonton Oilers Skills Competition as a fundraiser for their individual teams.
The Edmonton Oilers Skills Competition is presented by McDonald’s, the Edmonton Journal, 630 CHED, Joe FM, CISN Country and Cool 880.