Oilers smash single-game fundraising record!
During a stoppage in play, the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation and the Oilers Ladies announced that thanks to the generosity of Oilers fans a total of $200,000 had been raised so far this year through the Power of Pink campaign.
Fans can continue to raise funds for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation and the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation through the Power of Pink online auction, which runs until Monday, November 5th, at 9:00 PM (MST), by clicking here.
Some of the items included in the Power of Pink online auction are:
- Game-worn jerseys from the October 30th game versus Detroit, autographed by each individual Oilers player.
- Game-worn helmets from the October 30th game versus Detroit, autographed by each individual Oilers player.
- Autographed ‘Hockey Fights Cancer’ pink ties worn and autographed by Kevin Lowe, Craig MacTavish, Charlie Huddy, Billy Moores, Rob Daum and others.
- Game-used sticks, including a special pink goalie stick autographed by Dwayne Roloson, as well as 1st NHL game sticks autographed by Sam Gagner and Andrew Cogliano.
- An original Edmonton Oilers 1991-92 Smythe Division Championship Banner.
For more information abut the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation – Prairies/NWT, please visit www.cbcf.org/prairiesnwt.