|BIRTHPLACE:||St. Paul, AB, CAN|
|DRAFTED:||EDM: 2003-214 overall|
|Last Game: Apr. 10/09 vs Calgary (0-2-2, 0 PIM, +2, 17:16)br>Career Oilers/NHL Stats: 175 GP 26-33-59 60 PIM
Career Hat Tricks: 0
Career Penalty Shots: 0-1; Unsuccessful against Dan Ellis (NSH) at 9:41 of 2nd period in 5-2 loss at Nashville (Jan. 3/08)br>Season Highs: Goals 2, 2x, Last - Mar. 7 at TOR; Assists 2, 2x, Last - Apr. 10 vs CGY; Points 2, 5x, Last - Apr. 10 vs CGY (0-2-2); PIM 7, Dec. 13 vs Vancouver - Dec. 13 vs VAN
Multiple Games: Goals - 2; Assists - 2; Points - 5
Shootout Goals-Attempts: 2008-09: 0-0; Career: 0-0
- Scored 11-16-27 with 21 PIM & was +4 in 79 GP.
- Registered 5th multiple point game with two assists vs CGY (Apr. 10).
- Scored GWG at ANA (Mar. 27).
- Had 3 GWG; at Ana (Mar. 27), at TOR (Mar. 7) & at SJ (Dec. 6 in OT).
- Had two-game scoring streak (0-2-2; Mar. 19-20) ended at MIN (Mar. 22).
- Scored assist at COL (Mar. 19) & at CHI (Mar. 20).
- Scored twice, including GWG, at TOR (Mar. 7) for 4th multiple point game.
- Had a career-high three-game scoring streak (0-3-3; Feb. 16-19) ended vs CGY (Feb. 21). Had scored assists at PHO (Feb. 16), at SJ (Feb. 17) & at DAL (Feb. 19).
- Played 150th Oilers/NHL game at PHO (Feb. 16).
- Scored 1-1-2 vs MTL (Feb. 11) for 3rd multiple point game & scored assist at STL (Feb. 5). Goal vs MTL was a SHG.
- Assisted on two consecutive GWG - at WSH (Jan. 13) & at COL (Jan. 15).
- Scored two assists, including GWA, at WSH (Jan. 13).
- Had a two-game scoring streak (1-1-2; Dec. 19-22) ended at VAN (Dec. 26).
- Scored assist vs Phoenix (Dec. 22) & 6th goal vs Anaheim (Dec. 19).
- Scored goals (3) in 2 of 4 games (Nov. 30-Dec. 6).
- Scored GWG in OT at San Jose (Dec. 6).
- Tied single-game career -high with two goals at DAL (Nov. 30) & at TOR (Mar. 7).
- Played 100th career Oilers/NHL game vs Calgary (Oct. 18).
2007-08 HIGHLIGHTS: Scored 14-17-31 with 33 PIM and was -6 in 80 GP...was 9th on Oilers scoring list, 5th in goals, 10th in assists, 3rd in GWG (3) & 7th in games played….scored points in 23 of 80 GP and was plus or even in 54 of 80 GP...was 2nd on Oilers in shorthanded scoring with 1-2-3, scoring SHG vs. Phoenix (Mar. 18) and adding two shorthanded assists at Minnesota (Dec. 29)…tied for 5th on Oilers with eight multiple-point games…scored career-high two goals, including GWG, vs. Minnesota (Feb. 12)…first career multiple-point game came with two assists vs. Philadelphia (Oct. 6)…his first assist vs. the Flyers was his first career NHL assist…netted his three GWG vs. Minnesota (Feb.12), Phoenix (Mar. 15) & Minnesota (Mar. 24)…netted four goals during his career-high three-game scoring streak between Feb. 12-16…also scored four goals in a span of six games from Mar. 15-24…scored points (4-2-6) in five of 10 games between Feb. 1-26…unsuccessful on first career penalty shot vs. Dan Ellis at Nashville (Jan. 3)…scored points (0-3-3) in two of his last three games (Mar. 28-Apr.1) before missing season finale at Vancouver (Apr. 3) with fractured left ring finger suffered vs. Calgary (Apr. 1).
2006-07: Appeared in six games with Oilers, scoring first career Oilers/NHL goal and point on Curtis Sanford at St. Louis (Mar. 17/07)... made season debut vs. Tampa Bay (Mar. 7/07) after being recalled from Wilkes-Barre/Scranton (AHL)…spent majority of season with Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, scoring 24-32-56 with 44 PIM in 62 games to tie for 2nd on Penguins scoring list…was 2nd in goals and 4th in assists…added 1-5-6 with 14 PIM in 11 playoff games to finish 7th in post-season scoring.
2005-06: Made Oilers/NHL debut on Oct. 15, 2005 at Calgary…was scoreless with 4 PIM in 10 games with Edmonton…scored 12-19-31 with 41 PIM in 55 games with AHL’s Iowa Stars and added 1-3-4 in 7 playoff games.
2004-05: Made professional debut with the Edmonton Road Runners, scoring 6-26-32 with 49 PIM in 56 games with Oilers AHL affiliate.
JUNIOR: Scored 81-104-185 with 247 PIM in 273 games with Moose Jaw Warriors of the WHL from 1999-00 to 2003-04…final season of junior saw him score career-high 39-54-93 in 70 games to finish 3rd in WHL scoring race in 2003-04 and was +30 that season…named to WHL East Division First All-Star Team and CHL Second All-Star Team in 2003-04…named to WHL 2003 REMAX Canada-Russia Challenge Games, scoring 0-1-1 in 2 games.
BACKGROUND: signed a three-year contract with Edmonton on June 14/04.
FIRST NHL GAME: Oct. 15, 2005 vs. Calgary.
FIRST NHL GOAL: Mar. 17, 2007 vs. St. Louis (Curtis Sanford).