|BIRTHPLACE:||Quebec, QC, CAN|
|DRAFTED:||EDM: 2003-22 overall|
|Last Game: Apr. 11/09 @ CGY (0-0-0, 0 PIM, E, 16:05)br>Career Oilers/NHL Stats: 141 GP 14-25-39 53 PIM
Career Hat Tricks: 0
Career Penalty Shots: 1-1; Feb. 19/07 vs Andrew Raycroft at Toronto (17:51 of 2nd period)br>Season Highs: Goals 1, 8x, Last - Mar. 3 at NSH; Assists 2, Oct. 18 vs CGY; Points 2, 2x, Last - Feb. 7 at DET (1-1-2); PIM 5 - Jan. 16 at COL
Multiple Games: Goals - 0; Assists - 1; Points - 2
Shootout Goals-Attempts: 2008-09: 1-3; Career 1-3
- Scored 8-12-20 with 23 PIM & was +1 in 63 GP.
- Established single-season career-highs in goals, assist & points, reaching 20-point plateau for first time in Oilers/NHL career.
- Had a two-game scoring streak (0-2-2; Mar. 10-12) ended vs COL (Mar. 14).
- Scored assists vs ATL (Mar. 12) & at MTL (Mar. 10) & 8th goal at NSH (Mar. 3).
- Assisted on GWG vs MTL (Feb. 11) & scored 1-1-2 at DET (Feb. 7) for 2nd multiple point game of season.
- Assisted on GWG vs MIN (Jan. 30).
- Had two-game scoring streak (0-2-2; Jan. 16-18) ended vs CBJ (Jan. 20).
- Registered career-high 5 PIM at COL (Jan. 16).
- Returned to lineup vs NYI (Jan. 5) after missing 2 games (Dec. 31-Jan. 3) with a concussion suffered vs Ottawa (Dec. 30) & assisted on GWG.
- Had career-high three-game scoring streak (2-1-3; Dec. 19-26) ended vs NSH (Dec. 28).
- Scored goals at VAN (Dec. 26) vs PHO (Dec. 22), assist vs ANA (Dec. 19) & goal vs CHI (Dec. 16).
- Scored 1 of Oilers 2 shootout goals in win at LAK (Dec. 5).
- Had a two-game goal scoring streak (2-0-2; Dec. 3-5) ended at SJ (Dec. 6).
- Scored goals at LAK (Dec. 5) & vs DAL (Dec. 3).
- Two of his eight goals have been GWG; at CBJ (Nov. 18) & vs DAL (Dec. 3).
- Scored 0-2-2 vs Calgary (Oct. 18) for 1st multiple point game of season, equaling single-game career highs for assists and points.
- Played 100th Oilers/NHL game at St. Louis (Nov. 29).
2007-08 HIGHLIGHTS: Third pro season saw him split time between the Oilers and the AHL’s Springfield Falcons…Scored 1-6-7 with 12 PIM & was -1 in 24 GP with the Oilers …scored points in six of 24 GP & was plus or even in 17 of 24 GP…began season in Edmonton, appearing in nine of first 14 games (Oct. 4-Nov. 2) before being assigned to Springfield on Nov. 3…was recalled from AHL affiliate on Mar. 2 and played in season’s final 15 games (Mar. 7-Apr. 3) and scored all seven of his points in that span, netting lone goal of season vs. Colorado (Mar. 22) and added an assist vs. the Avalanche for lone multiple-point game…had a two-game scoring streak with 0-2-2 from Mar. 9-11…assisted on Jarret Stoll’s GWG at Vancouver (Apr. 3)…registered single-game career-high four PIM at Los Angeles (Oct. 27)…was 2nd in scoring with Springfield, scoring 21-26-47 with 47 PIM in 55 GP with Falcons…was 2nd in goals & 4th in assists with Falcons.
2006-07: Split season between Oilers and their AHL affiliate in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton…scored 4-7-11 with 18 PIM in 46 GP with Edmonton…switched sweater number to 78 from 36, which he wore during 2005-06…twice recalled from the minors (Nov. 29 & Feb. 8)…made season debut with Oilers vs. Colorado (Nov. 30) and scored 1st career Oilers/NHL assist…scored 1st goal of the season at Colorado (Dec. 15)…registered 1st Oilers/NHL PIM with a tripping minor at Vancouver (Dec. 4)...his goal at Toronto (Feb. 17) came on a penalty shot vs. Andrew Raycroft at 17:51 of the 2nd period…registered 1st career multiple-point game with 1-1-2 vs. Atlanta (Feb. 11) & his 2nd with a career-high two assists vs. Calgary (Mar. 3)…scored 14-17-31 with 20 PIM in 33 games at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton (AHL)…was assigned to the minors following the conclusion of the Oilers season and scored 5-5-10 with 4 PIM in 11 playoff games to rank 3rd on the Penguins post-season scoring list.
2005-06: Made pro debut…spent majority of season with Hamilton (AHL)…scored 15-31-46 with 63 PIM in 65 games to finish 3rd on the Bulldogs scoring list…was 2nd in assists & 7th in goals…named Bulldogs MVP in a vote of his teammates and was also named Hamilton’s top rookie by the Bulldogs broadcast team…was recalled from Hamilton on Mar. 13/06 and made his NHL debut vs. Los Angeles (Mar. 30 /06)…scored 1st career Oilers/NHL goal and point vs. Phoenix (Apr. 3/06, Curtis Joseph).
JUNIOR: a linemate of Sidney Crosby’s with Rimouski (QMJHL), he scored 45-69-114 with 83 PIM in 70 games to finish 3rd in the QMJHL scoring race in 2004-05…named to QMJHL first all-star team in 2004-05 as he established career highs in games, goals, assists and points…helped lead Rimouski to the Memorial Cup Final, losing to London in the CHL final…won the George Parsons Trophy as the Memorial Cup’s most sportsmanlike player…in four seasons (2001-02 to 2004-05) with Rimouski, he scored 111-157-268 with 277 PIM in 204 games.
FIRST NHL GAME: Mar. 30, 2006 vs. Los Angeles.
FIRST NHL GOAL: Apr. 3, 2006 vs. Phoenix (Curtis Joseph).