|BIRTHPLACE:||St-Jean-Richelieu, QC, CAN|
|DRAFTED:||EDM: 2002-31 overall|
|Last Game: Apr. 11/09 @ Calgary (L. 1-4; 60:00, 4 GA, 45 SHA, 41 SVS)br /> Career Oilers/NHL Stats: 10 GP, 4-3-0, 3.33 GAA, 0 SHO, 540 MIN, 30 GA
Last Win: Apr. 10/09 vs Calgary (W. 5-1; 59:49, 1 GA, 32 SHA, 31 SVS)br /> Last Loss: Apr. 11/09 @ CGY (L. 1-4; 60:00, 4 GA, 45 SHA, 41 SVS)br /> Last Shutout: None
Last Shootout: Nov. 10/08 at NY Rangers (W. 3-2; 3 Saves on 3 Shots)br /> Last Assist: Nov. 9/08 at New Jersey - 1st Oilers/NHL Point
2008-09 Record: 4-3-0 (Home 1-1-0; Away 3-2-0; Overtime 1-0-0, Starts: 7 (4-3-0); Relief Appearances: 3 (0-0-0, 3 No Decisions)br /> Shootout Record: 2008-09: 1-0 (3 Saves - 3 Attempts)br /> Career: Shootout Record: 1-0 (3 Saves - 3 Attempts)br /> Season Highs:
Goals 7; Jan. 27/09 vs Buffal0 (No Decision in L. 10-2)br /> Shots: 45; Apr. 11/09 at Calgary (L. 1-4)br /> Saves: 41; Apr. 11/09 at Calgary (L. 1-4)br /> -Was 4-3-0 with a 3.33 GAA (30 GA - 539:37 MIN) & .901 save pct. (302 SHA - 272 SVS) in 10 GP.
- Faced a season-high 45 shots and made a season-high 41 saves Apr. 11 @ CGY (1-4 L)br /> - Made 31 saves in 5-1 win vs CGY (Apr. 10). It was his first appearance since Feb. 7 at DET & his first start since a 4-3 loss at DAL (Nov. 30).
- Prior two appearances were in relief. (Feb. 7 at DET & Jan. 27 vs BUF).
- Allowed 3 GA in 40 minutes of relief in 8-3 loss at DET (Feb. 7).
- Allowed career-high 7 GA in 49:30 minutes of relief in Oilers 10-2 loss vs Buffalo (Jan. 27). It was his first NHL appearance since Nov. 30/08 at Dallas.
- Recalled from two-week conditioning assignment with Springfield (AHL) on Jan. 12.
- Was 1-4-0 with a 2.73 GAA & .906 save pct. in 5 games with the Falcons.
- Assigned to Springfield (AHL) on two-week conditioning assignment on Dec. 29.
- Made 22 saves in 4-3 loss at Dallas (Nov. 30), his 1st start since Nov. 13 vs Toronto.
- Made his 1st start at Rexall Place and suffered his 1st Oilers/NHL loss with a 5-2 defeat vs Toronto (Nov. 13; 23 saves).
- The loss ended a three-game winning streak (3-0-0; Oct. 17-Nov. 10) to start his career.
- Earned his 1st shootout win in 3-2 victory at NYR (Nov. 10). Made career-high 40 saves before stopping all three shootout attempts he faced.
- Made 37 saves to register his 2nd win in 2-1 victory at NJ (Nov. 9).
- Relieved Mathieu Garon at Pittsburgh (Nov. 6). Did not allow a goal & made 14 saves in 5-4 loss.
- Made Oilers/NHL debut in 4-3 win (26 saves) at Calgary (Oct. 17), becoming the 40th goaltender to play a NHL regular season game for the Oilers.
|2009-10 HIGHLIGHTS: Appeared in 48 games with a 16-28-4 record, 3.26 GAA and .901 SV%...started and won his first game of the year stopping 40 of 41 shots and was named second star on Oct. 12 @ NAS...stopped all 36 shots for his 1st career shutout on Nov. 23 vs. PHX (also named 1st star)...stopped 33 shots for his second straight win on Dec. 5 @ DAL...posted his 3rd straight win stopping 33 shots and 2 of 3 shootout attempts on Dec. 7 @ FLA...4th straight win stopping 32 shots on Dec. 9 @ TB...stopped 27 shots and posted an assist on Dec. 30 vs. TOR...stopped 33 shots for his 10th win of the season on Feb. 1 vs. CAR...stopped all 33 shots for his 2nd shutout on the season in a 1-0 win on Feb. 3 vs. PHI...stopped 28 shots and 4 of 6 shooters in the shootout win on Mar. 5 vs. MIN...posted his 3rd shutout of the season stopping 22 shots in a 2-0 win over the Devils on Mar. 7
2008-09: Was 4-3-0 with a 3.33 GAA (30 GA - 539:37 MIN) & .901 save pct. (302 SHA - 272 SVS) in 10 GP…made Oilers/NHL debut in 4-3 win (26 saves) at CGY (Oct. 17), becoming the 40th goaltender to play a NHL regular season game for the Oilers…made 37 saves to register his 2nd win in 2-1 victory at NJ (Nov. 9)…earned his 1st shootout win in 3-2 victory at NYR (Nov. 10)…made career-high 40 saves before stopping all three shootout attempts he faced…made his 1st start at Rexall Place and suffered his 1st Oilers/NHL loss with a 5-2 defeat vs TOR (Nov. 13; 23 saves)…assigned to Springfield (AHL) on two-week conditioning assignment on Dec. 29…was 1-4-0 with a 2.73 GAA & .906 save pct. in 5 games with the Falcons…recalled from two-week conditioning assignment with Springfield (AHL) on Jan. 12…allowed career-high 7 GA in 49:30 minutes of relief in Oilers 10-2 loss vs BUF (Jan. 27). It was his first NHL appearance since Nov. 30 at DAL…made 31 saves in 5-1 win vs CGY (Apr. 10). It was his first appearance since Feb. 7 at DET & his first start since a 4-3 loss at DAL (Nov. 30)…faced a season-high 45 shots and made a season-high 41 saves Apr. 11 @ CGY (1-4 L)…
2007-08: Earned the second star on October 5 at Portland stopping 34 of 36 shots on goal…collected his second win of the season on October 12 against Portland…collected his third win of the season on October 14 against Norfolk stopping 26 of 29 shots on goal…collected his fourth win of the season stopping 34 of 36 shots on October 20 at Albany…stopped 27 of the 29 shots on November 9 in a 4-2 win over the Lowell Devils…stopped 41 of 43 shots on November 10 against Wilkes-Barre earning the game’s third star…recalled by Edmonton on November 13 and dressed in the Oilers game on November 14 at Vancouver, but didn’t plan any minutes…stopped 29 of the 31 shots he faced earning the game’s first star on November 18 at Providence…earned 10th win of the season collecting the game’s second star stopping 28 of 29 shots on November 28 at Providence…earned the game’s third star making 35 saves and collecting his 11th win of the year…won his 12th game of the year on December 8 against Lowell…collected his league-leading 13th win of the season on December 11 against Binghamton…entered the game in relief of an injured Devan Dubnyk and made nine saves in earning his league-leading 14th win of the year on December 14 against Houston…earned first star making 33 saves against Portland on January 5 earning 16th win…collected 17th win of the season on January 11 at Lowell…was the game’s first star on January 18 against Hartford making 35 saves…earned his 19th win of the season on February 8 stopping 28 of 30 shots against Philadelphia…collected his 20th win of the season on February 24 at Worcester…was the game’s first star on March 7 against Lowell stopping 37 of 39 shots…stopped 28 of 29 shots in a 4-1 win over Worcester on March 15…was the recipient of the team’s MVP Award…
JUNIOR: Signed 3-year contract with Oilers on May 31, 2004…played 50 games for the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League’s Chicoutimi Sagueneens in his last season, posting a 21-20-6 record…his .916 save percentage was third best among QMJHL goaltenders, while his 2.87 goals-against average ranked seventh….was the Oilers second choice (31st overall) in the 2002 NHL Entry Draft…led the Sagueneens on an impressive playoff run in 2003-04, eventually losing out to the QMJHL league champion Gatineau Olympiques in the semi-finals….in 18 post-season games, Deslauriers was 10-8 with a 3.14 goals-against average and .907 save percentage…was rated 1st among North American goaltending prospects on Central Scouting’s final ranking prior to the 2002 NHL Entry Draft…played in 2002 CHL/NHL Top Prospects Game in Saskatoon…named QMJHL Defensive Rookie of the Year and was named to QMJHL All-Rookie Team in 2001-02…was 6th among QMJHL goaltenders in wins (28) and save pct. (.899) in 2001-02…selected 86th overall by Chicoutimi in the 2001 QMJHL midget draft.